Join Our Team
Why Douglas Homes?
We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages, ample advancement opportunities, extensive and flexible education programs and a friendly work environment. If you're interested in this career opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
Douglas Homes is a medium sized home builder building in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We have received numerous industry awards and have outstanding industry credentials. We are excited to say that our company is growing, and we are in search of a motivated, organized, hard working individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team and grow with us.
– Follow up with Site Supervisor to ensure possession deficiencies are completed
– Work closely with the Warranty Technician and Site Supervisors, Report to the Office Manager
– Schedule 2, 6 and 12 month warranty appointments with clients
– Review service requests against closing dates and warranty information. If any items are not warranted, send a letter to the customer stating which items are not warranted and why.
– Schedule warranty service work with homeowners, field personnel, and trade contractors.
– Coordinate “trade days” where possible
– Ensure all warranty service requests are completed with 15 working days.
– Follow the guidelines of the Alberta New Home Warranty Program to determine non-warranted items
– Compose and send letters to customers and/or trade contractors as required
– Coordinate completion of all seasonal work
– Maintain, update and work with Warranty software
– Prepare and distribute permit applications to municipal building departments. Track the documents’ status with the building department.
– Liaison with site staff and trade partners
– Liaison with clients regarding construction progress, questions and concerns
– Work with scheduling software; monitor change orders and coordinate them with site staff and construction schedules.
– Construction industry experience is required
– 2-3 years of Warranty and/or Construction Coordination is an asset
– Excellent customer service and proven communication skills
– Strong organization and time management skills
– Strong knowledge of ANHWP guidelines and building codes is an asset
– Attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
– Must have a demonstrated positive and proactive approach and be prepared to be flexible in the work performed
Please include Salary Expectations in your application.
We appreciate your application, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Architectural Technologies Diploma (Preferred)
- English (Required)