Join Our Team
Why Douglas Homes?
We offer competitive compensation, benefits packages, ample advancement opportunities, extensive and flexible education programs and a friendly work environment. If you're interested in this career opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an energetic, flexible, knowledgeable, and passionate sales professional to join the Douglas Homes Sales team.
- crave the pursuit of opportunity and thrill of winning.
- can forge ahead with sheer determination to achieve your goals.
- thrive on delivering an awesome customer experience that exceeds expectations every time.
- have the drive and the understanding of the importance of building strong internal and external relationships.
- are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get it done.
IF this describes you, you need to apply!
A day in the life of a New Homes Sales Representative:
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the sale, selections and building process
- Respond to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Document the sale of the new home and accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Ensure all sales files are complete and accurate at all stages of the sales process
- Showcase the features and benefits of purchasing with Douglas Homes
What you will bring to the table:
- Ability to manage a full-time schedule including weekday, evening, and weekend hours
- Experience in new home sales
- Outgoing personality with the ability to interact professionally with potential customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic, team player and an ability to handle stress gracefully
- Plan and execute your own prospecting strategies
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, including analysis, judgment, execution and follow up
- Strong technical computer acumen including Microsoft Office products, awareness of touchscreen technology, and use of technology in an event environment
- Ability to work in a standalone environment